Aujourd'hui c'est la commencement de mon aventure en France. I am currently sitting in Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris trying not to fall asleep before my flight to Montpellier. I'm so excited I barely slept for a half hour on the 7 hour flight across the Atlantic. It was a sweet flight in premier voyageur class with plenty of leg room, champagne, and hot chocolate, mmmmm.
Looking back at the last few days, my last week in the United States was none too shabby -- it was an amazing end to a great summer: a Goo Goo Dolls/Michelle Branch/Parachute concert with the family (hearing and singing along to "Here is Gone," "Name," and "Iris" live made my heart full and life complete). And then there was a fantastic party celebration for my grandma's 80th birthday complete with a full house of friends and family, delicious Vietnamese food, and an original remake of La vie en rose done G3 style by the cousins. And then after staying up til 6 in the morning with said cousins I was whisked off to Newark in the morning and now I'm here. Finally in France! Let the adventure begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment